Friday, October 30, 2015

FIFA 16 - Uhhhhhhhhhh again!

ANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNDDDD  GOAL !!!!!!

Hey guys today we are going to talk about the FOOTBALL GAME (hehe shots fired). Okay I am NOT a FIFA kind of person because FIFA is for sissies / sissys ? Whatever they are not for PC gamers. But I have played a fifa game (don't judge me bros).

FIFA 16 released on september-22-2015  is a football/soccer game. And the base is just the same with top-doen 8.5 bit graphics a huge .01% increase that fans drool over AMI right ?

So I don't get the game this is just me defecating on it. The real review may be done by RAVE or WHIZ but IDK. I am just here to market this stuff heheheheheh.
MARKETING - SEE WHAT I DID THERE
So if you want fifa for cheap go HERE and check out today's other post about pc gaming HERE.
And for PC gaming accessories check out the " THINGS WE LOVE " part on the right.

AND please comment and like share and other stuff.

  

3 comments: